How to Help
Helpers are important!
The Scottish Rite Learning Centre - London staff are all volunteers.
Would you like to help?
- Would you like to be a tutor?
- Would you like to be a greeter?
- Would you like to make a donation?
donations in Canada are Tax Deductible - Ask us how!)
- Is there another way you could help?
Let us know! Contact us, and let us know how you can help, and what you would like to
do. We'll gladly tell you how you can make a contribution to this
work that we think is so important.
Make a Donation
If you wish to make a donation to the London Scottish Rite Learning Centre, please use one of the following options:
- Prepare a cheque or bank draft payable to the London Scottish Rite Learning Centre and mail it to 453 Dufferin Ave, London ON N6B 1Z7;
- Make an E-Transfer from your bank account to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Go to the CanadaHelps website www.canadahelps.org and select the Donate tab. Search for the London Scottish Rite Learning Centre. Click on the link for the Learning Centre and follow the instructions.
For Donations made by cheque or E-Transfer a tax donation will be issued by the Learning Centre. For donations made through CanadaHelps, the tax receipt will be issued by Canada Helps.